18 February 13-15h (CET), Zoom
Girls in the Lead warmly invites you to webinar Sports for Development and Social Business, held 18 February 13-15h (CET) on Zoom, hosted by Girls in the Lead and Yunus Sports Hub.
Please register here by 10 February.
How to create new streams of income for Sports for Development programs?
The goal of the webinar is to explore innovative and sustainable strategies to build resilient socio-economic development and agency in sports for development organizations.
The goals of the webinar are:
- To rethink how to create economic development in communities and organizations (locally, nationally, regionally)
- To gain understanding of organizations’ responses and strategies in demonstrating greater economic resilience.
- To exchange approaches and insights with key actors around strategies and share best practices for improved autonomy.
- To establish priorities in building economic agency of sports organizations, and in connecting organisations with related processes, initiatives and institutions.
- To advocate the importance of women’s led organizations to be financially resilient.